Useful terminology links
My favorite links for terminology research:
- onelook: A dictionary search engine, providing one point of search for all sorts of monolingual dictionaries, both general and specific.
- whatis: An encyclopaedia for IT terms.
- acronymfinder: A dictionary for acronyms.
- Microsoft Language Portal: MS glossaries, style guides and articles on localization.
- TDA Language Search: Language Search Engine put together by the Translation Automation Users Society (comprising Microsoft, Google, Adobe and more). Wealth of knowledge at your fingertips.
- Eurovoc: multilingual thesaurus for the European Union
You might also want to check out my terminology feed at Delicious. I save there all terminology resources I stumble upon when surfing the Internet.